Frequently Asked QuestionsIf I like the Chandelier, can I buy more later?
Well, yes and no. At these prices, you've got to purchase them during the promotion but you can always get more directly from the manufacturer. However, the promotional pricing will not be found on the manufacturer’s website.
What happens after I place an order?
Orders completed on our site are then directed to the manufacturer to begin custom building your chandelier. HotCosts does not hold any inventory, ship to the consumer nor manufacture the chandeliers.
How will I know when my Chandelier has been shipped?
The manufacturer will send you notification of shipment and a tracking number to your eMail address. They will include instructions on how to call them if further contact is needed.
How long before delivery service?
Custom orders ship 14 days upon receipt of order. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday; weekend and holiday deliveries are excluded. We cannot ship outside the continental US.
What is your return & cancellation policy?
Custom order merchandise is custom-made upon order and is non-cancellable, non-returnable and non-refundable, with the exception of manufacturer defects or damages. Customers will have 24 hours from placement of custom orders to cancel their order. After 24 hours, the payment will be retained by Indie Winemakers and cannot be refunded.
What if my order is received damaged?
You can email Sherwood Chandeliers: INFO@SHERWOODCHANDELIERS.COM.
Damages, missing parts, or discrepancies must be reported within 7 days from the date that the item was received. Sherwood Chandeliers assumes no responsibility for any problems reported after the 7 day period. Please report a damaged item via email.
1. Damages and other issues must be documented with written note (by email, standard mail, or fax). Phone contact is for information use only, we are not responsible for lost or missing voicemail and email claims. In addition, photo proof is required for any concealed damages that were not specified to the shipper upon receipt of the item.
2. Once a damaged / unfulfilled order is claimed, we will process fulfillment of the order by sending you replacement items or parts.
What warranty is included?
Sherwood Chandeliers Limited Warranty
- All of the products we sell online at HotCosts.com are guaranteed for one (1) year after receipt against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Sherwood Chandeliers limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in selected products that are sold to customers. This warranty lasts for a period of one (1) year after the shipment date. Sherwood Chandeliers will repair or replace, at its option, once proof of the defective products is been ascertained. (NO CASH REFUNDS)
- Our light fixtures will provide many years of safe operation if used with the proper type of bulb that is within the maximum allowable wattage. We do not guarantee against damage caused by improper light bulbs or manipulation of installed electrical part from the Artisan.
- Each fixture's maximum wattage is printed on the lamp holder. This serves to protect you and your purchase from the high heat of over-lamping, which can cause deterioration of insulating socket sheaths, melted cord coatings, finish discoloration - and a real fire hazard.
What is HotCosts?
HotCosts is a website that offers limited time, wine related accessories at steep discounts.
Who is HotCosts?
Hotcosts.com is part of the network of internet properties owned by Indie Winemakers.
Is HotCosts a distributor or retailer?
No. We are a manufacturer-direct promotional website. The manufacturer is the seller of record. HotCosts is acting as the agent for the consumer in all transactions.
How do I contact you?
If its a question about your order, contact Sherwood Chandeliers directly first at 1 415-624-5007. If you are still having problems, try one of the options below: